WHAT IS SKYDIVE SIMULATOR?
Experience of flying you’ve never tried before!
Vertical wind tunnel in which a rotor with blades, in a vertical pipe, suppresses a large amount of air (max 53m / s), allowing you just enough amount of air required for pleasure flight.
Still not sure?
FIND OUT MORE!
Find out why people do extreme sports
Why you should try it?
- simulates the same conditions as in free fall
- it’s performed in a fully controlled environment
- great for those who have a fear of heights or flight
- safe for children and adults
- requires no previous experience
- excellent choice for those who wish to experience the fun full of adrenaline
How it works:
- it consists of a rotor in the vertical pipe suppressing a large amount of air of about 200 km/h
- rotors with blades are powered with powerful diesel engine type MTU 1350 hp Maybach Mercedes
- in the upper part of the tube is a protective net for flyers
- space for flyers is protected with polycarbonate tube – diameter 3m
- every flight is required to be in the presence of an instructor who helps beginners